To figure the number of pallets of sod you will need for your project, you will need to measure the areas that you plan to sod.
- Making a quick sketch of your yard can be helpful. Notate the dimensions of the areas to be sodded. Measure the areas in feet.
- Break your yard up into smaller sections if needed to get a more accurate estimate.
- Take out any areas that will not require sod – house, decks, patios, gardens ,etc.
- Be as accurate as possible and allow a little extra to make sure you have enough to complete your project.
- Convert your total square feet to number of pallets needed.
One pallet of Bermuda or Centipede contain 504 sq. ft. per pallet.